Fighting To Get Compensation For Injured People
Have you been hurt by someone else’s negligence? Has someone you care about been in an accident caused by the carelessness of another individual or business? At the law firm of Travis Herbert & Stempien, our attorneys are committed to helping injured people get the compensation they deserve. We handle most personal injury cases on a contingency basis, which means we will only ask you to pay our fees if we get results for you.
Any Type of Accident
Our lawyers are able to handle personal injury cases involving virtually any type of accident in Louisville, throughout Kentucky or elsewhere. Among the types of cases we handle are:
- Motor vehicle accidents: Car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents and recreational vehicle accidents (including RVs, ATVs, boats and jet skis)
- Premises liability: Slip and fall, trip and fall, dog bites and negligent security
- Product liability: Defective home appliances, defective children’s products, failure to provide adequate warnings, drug reaction and others
- Nursing home neglect and abuse: Malnutrition and dehydration, bed sores, falls, exposure, medication errors and more
- Construction accidents: Crane accidents, falls from scaffolding, trench collapses, wall collapses and heavy equipment injuries
- Medical malpractice: Birth injuries, surgical errors, anesthesia errors and additional claims
- Police liability, municipal (city) liability and other government claims
- FELA and railroad cases
Any Type of Injury – We Can Help
At Travis Herbert & Stempien, regardless of whether an accident resulted in head injury, spinal cord injury, broken bones, loss of limb or any other type of injury, we can help. Our team is also available to represent people who have lost family members due to wrongful death.
Additionally, we handle cases involving non-physical injuries such as post-traumatic stress, financial damages or other emotional issues following defamatory or libelous statements.
We also have decades of experience with disputes involving insurance companies, including subrogation cases in which the insurance company is seeking repayment of money they paid on claims.
To discuss any legal issue you are facing, please fill out your email below. Whether it’s for yourself, your family or your business, we look forward to working with you.